[GLLUG] Penguicon Lounge Subcommittee Meeting, Tuesday March 28

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Mar 23 20:05:11 EST 2006

Greetings,

With less than a month to go until Penguicon, the real work for getting the
computer lounge put together will now commence. On Tuesday, we'll meet at Jeff
Lawton's in DeWitt (615 W Main St, look for the white mailbox on the south
side of the road) to get the terminal server put together and hopefully get
some actual terminals tested.

We'll also discuss all of the other things that, well, need discussing. I hope
to have the wiki updated soon so we know exactly what those things are.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com