[GLLUG] Penguicon Lounge Subcommittee Meeting, Tuesday March 28

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:39:35 EST 2006

On 3/23/06, Charles Ulrich <charles at idealso.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> With less than a month to go until Penguicon, the real work for getting the
> computer lounge put together will now commence. On Tuesday, we'll meet at Jeff
> Lawton's in DeWitt (615 W Main St, look for the white mailbox on the south
> side of the road) to get the terminal server put together and hopefully get
> some actual terminals tested.
>
> We'll also discuss all of the other things that, well, need discussing. I hope
> to have the wiki updated soon so we know exactly what those things are.

Assuming this event is open to non-regular members, I plan on
attending the install session tomorrow to learn/offer assistance.  I'm
also the one with the machine that will be used for the Linux gaming
demo.  Caleb, will you be attending?  If so, I can bring my computer
and we can try a test installation of Cedega if you'd like.