[GLLUG] Re: Ubuntu System requirements

Kevin Jeffrey Smith smith545 at msu.edu
Sun Mar 26 23:03:44 EST 2006

There is a "flavor" of Ubuntu - Ubuntu Lite - that is specifically designed
for lower end systems. It uses IceWM as the default WM. More info can be
found in this thread. General - HOWTO Ubuntu Lite - Ubuntu
Forums<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=98233&highlight=mini+install>

Might be a little too "light weight", but I figure I'll throw it out there,
as it can be done relatively easily by building off a "Server" install.

-KJS