[GLLUG] Penguincon Gaming Machine.

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:24:48 EST 2006

I'm thinking about sending this to transgaming, anything I should add? or
does someone have a better Idea? someone want to subscribe? I'm cheap, and
broke, and we'd be giving them free advertising. questions, comments,
additions?

"The Greater Lansing Linux User Group (GLLUG) <http://www.gllug.org> is
running the Computer room for Penguicon 4.0. <http://penguicon.org/> I have
learned that we will be sharing the Room with the "Gamers". I thought that
it would be a good idea if we set up a Linux machine for gaming along with
the other things we are doing. I know that the best application to get this
done is yours, Cedega. I have considered using your 14 day trial for this
purpose, however we would like a little more time to work on it than that,
because we hope to have a fairly large number of games, and we all don't
have that much time to work on it.  I we would only need 3 weeks at this
point.

I am writing this in hopes of perhaps getting a month subscription, to
Cedega, for use at Penguicon."