[GLLUG] Penguicon Lounge Subcommittee Meeting, Tuesday March 28

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Mar 27 21:23:32 EST 2006

Jason Green wrote:
> Assuming this event is open to non-regular members,

Everything we do as a group is open to anyone who may be interested. We
currently don't have any criteria in place to decide who is a "member"
and who isn't, and there is especially nothing to denote regulars from
non-regulars. You're more than welcome to join us.

> I plan on
> attending the install session tomorrow to learn/offer assistance.  I'm
> also the one with the machine that will be used for the Linux gaming
> demo.  Caleb, will you be attending?  If so, I can bring my computer
> and we can try a test installation of Cedega if you'd like.

If Caleb is unable to make it, there still may be someone there who can
help. Or, you could wait another week. Or, you could team up with him
some other time separate from any meeting. Lots of options!

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com