[GLLUG] Penguicon Lounge Subcommittee Meeting, Tuesday March 28

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Tue Mar 28 09:39:27 EST 2006

I won't be attending today's meeting.  My principal reason for attending
was the demonstration and validation of the CD burning station.  While it
is largely functional, it still doesn't actually burn CDs so there isn't
so much to show.  I'm taking tonight and tomorrow night to make that
happen, as well as address some of the cosmetic issues.  I'll have the
software to show on Thursday at the regular meeting.

Clay

> On 3/27/06, Charles Ulrich <charles at idealso.com> wrote:
>>
>> Jason Green wrote:
>> > Assuming this event is open to non-regular members,
>>
>> Everything we do as a group is open to anyone who may be interested. We
>> currently don't have any criteria in place to decide who is a "member"
>> and who isn't, and there is especially nothing to denote regulars from
>> non-regulars. You're more than welcome to join us.
>>
>> > I plan on
>> > attending the install session tomorrow to learn/offer assistance.  I'm
>> > also the one with the machine that will be used for the Linux gaming
>> > demo.  Caleb, will you be attending?  If so, I can bring my computer
>> > and we can try a test installation of Cedega if you'd like.
>>
>> If Caleb is unable to make it, there still may be someone there who can
>> help. Or, you could wait another week. Or, you could team up with him
>> some other time separate from any meeting. Lots of options!
>>
>> --
>> Charles Ulrich
>> Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com

Simple Content Management