[GLLUG] xhtml css2 horizontal rule allignment

Bill Bartilson bbartilson at comcast.net
Tue May 2 18:13:33 EDT 2006

My friend Caleb,

Do you not Google?  (Or Dogpile, or Yahoo, or whatever one's favorite
open source GPL geek search engine is)

http://www.saila.com/usage/tips/defn.shtml?hr

http://www.sovavsiti.cz/css/hr.html

I mean, traffic on the list is so low that it's no problem to
me...but if no one answers...you are still stuck, yes?

I know nothing of what you asked, so I Googled out of my own
interest.  So I'm not trying to climb your case for mailing the list
as opposed to doing web research - I'm just curious as to your mode
of operation, line of thinking, etc.  No doubt there is vast
programming knowledge on the list, and anything that sparks
discussion is good.  Especially when it's this quiet.  (shhhh)

And while it's entirely possible that you've asked a question about
which I'm clueless and have no frame of reference, I think that:

Internet Explorer:
hr { text-align: left; }
Other CSS-compliant browsers:
hr { margin-left: 0; }