[GLLUG] xhtml css2 horizontal rule allignment

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:28:13 EDT 2006

I had googled it a little bit and have been using w3c schools. I tried hr
{text-align: left} it didn't work. probably because I'm using firefox not
IE. my results didn't turn up margin-left. had I continued to dig they
probably would have. but I figured someone on the list would know off the
top of there head and it wasn't urgent...