[GLLUG] Desktop wireless PCI recommendations?

Dan DeSloover zifferent at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 19:10:44 EDT 2006

Don't fool yourself. M$ reps play strongarm tactics and a very territorial with the companies with
which they do business. My LUG down here in Monroe lost out on free web hosting, because of a
threat by a M$ rep.

These companies have a lot to lose in messing with their M$ relationship. Like early access to
Windows APIs, access to Windows source code, or reduced pricing on M$ products. So they are scared
to do anything that might harm their relationship and will pre-emptively strike against anything
that remotely smells of Windows competition.

Of course, they would never admit to being M$'s domesticated pet. So they come up with other
stupid excuses. It's quite pathetic.