[GLLUG] Re: 3rd Party Windows Firewall

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:07:09 EDT 2006

just out of curiousity has anyone tested Grisofts firewall product? I know
it isn't free but I was wondering if it was any good.

I would set people up with hardware or workstation firewalls but the kind of
ignorant people I get wouldn't understand that, most don't have old
computers to spare... or wouldn't understand the benefit of buying one. A
good share of them are on aol dial up anyway... which would make my life
much harder.

 I'll look into these suggestions however, thanks for the input.