[GLLUG] Great Cheap wireless PCI!

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Fri May 19 18:39:12 EDT 2006

I don't know for sure, but my WG511U works fine in gentoo... can't say about
other distrobutions. but I got it working fairly easily with both
ndiswrapper, and madwifi.The one I have is an atheros chipset. which is what
the WG511T should run on, but I can't be sure if there is more than one
version of it.