[GLLUG] meeting suggestions

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Wed May 24 03:09:46 EDT 2006

maybe in a month or so I can do a brief intro to SQL considering I am
studying it. also at the last meeting Frank and I discussed me taking over
the LPI tutorials since he hasn't been able to be around much. although I'm
not sure if anyone really wants me to do anymore of my horrid attempts at
doing a presentation. If I am going to do them though I would like to know
if I'm going to have a working projector.

Also we could do an open discussion on ideas for sprucing up the gllug
website. I'm looking for a good project to work on perhaps I could do the
work... after we figure out what needs changing.