[GLLUG] meeting suggestions

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon May 22 14:00:29 EDT 2006

Hi all,

The schedule for our upcoming meetings is rather sparse, to put it
lightly. If you have any ideas or suggestions for future meetings,
please post them to the list so we can talk them over and maybe get
something scheduled.

I've been playing around with OpenVPN and TurboGears (separately) and
would like to do presentations on them once I know enough to be
dangerous. Probably a month or two off.

Other things that have been rattling around in my head:

- Brief introduction to SQL
- Brief introduction to Python
- Open discussion: Trusting Open Source
- Fall Installfest (with actual publicizing at least a month in advance)
- Ideas for sprucing up the GLLUG website
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com