[GLLUG] remix? - timing tangent

Bill Bartilson bbartilson at comcast.net
Thu May 25 10:49:04 EDT 2006

Good idea, Mike.  Unfortunately, bit rate (variable or otherwise)
didn't have any effect in this case.  It seemed to be an OS centric
(read: Windows) thing, and once I had a workaround, I didn't spend
any time solving the mystery.  After reading Andy's note, my interest
is rekindled and I'll be back on the case, as this was the first I'd
heard of someone else having this sort of problem.

-B

P.S.  I haven't read the list rules recently.  If anyone believes
we're too off topic to be of interest to everyone, please let me
know, and I'll quit cc'ing the list with replies.  Thanks to Mike for
correctly re-labeling our sub thread.