[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, November 16

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Mon Nov 13 12:44:19 EST 2006

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave
in Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and
Fairview avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI

We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/

Agenda: Intro to Regular Expressions

Do you want to be able to search through your text and data files as if
you were Google? Better yet, do you want to automatically edit those
files based on searches? This week, Patrick will present the basics of
Regular Expressions by focusing in on the command line tool "grep",
while touching on other environments, such as programming languages and
text editors, where they are commonly used.

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so
that we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to
this message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field) indicating your
desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to "RSVP". Thanks!

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com