[GLLUG] Re: Meeting Thursday, October 12th

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:31:17 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 11:56 -0400, Charles Ulrich wrote:
> The RSVPs are solely so that we can estimate pizza consumption for
> the
> upcoming meeting. If it's that big a deal to more than one or two
> people, we
> can look at setting up a better RSVP system.

It would be extremely useful if it were a more click link for
reservation. because this is the 2nd or 3rd time maybe less that what
started as an agenda topic turned into a full blown off topic thread.
although I obviously don't have  problem getting involved. if people
want to talk about something mentioned thats fine. but me getting a
bunch or "RSVP" emails that I have to delete every week is much more of
a nuisance than the, I don't filter out reply text, which wouldn't
bother me on a dial up machine getting 28k.