[GLLUG] evolution & mail clients

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:40:08 EDT 2006

I love the google gmail interface. but I want to start signing my
emails with gpg signatures. outside of perhaps writing my own app that
mimics gmail interface.... not a bad Idea, open source it and or sell
it to google ;-) I'm investigating the use of a Pop client. right now
I'm playing with evolution. does anyone know if I can get the 2.6
version of this to minimze to the system tray? secondly I'm going to
try kmail and thunderbird. does anyone have any other mail client
recommendations.