[GLLUG] Re: GnuPG

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:53:47 EDT 2006

I would be interested.  However, the key exchange might be better for a
meeting following the GnuPG presentation, so people can go home and
generate their keys.

Is there, perchance, a way to post the public keys on the GLLUG website,
as well as the desire to do so?  If not, I believe there are
publicly-available repositories on the internet where keys can be published.

                                Chick