[GLLUG] Re: linux-user Digest, Vol 42, Issue 12

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 23:24:31 EDT 2006

I forgot to mention at the meeting that in the Slashdot discussion of
Hans Reiser's arrest, someone suggested that ReiserFS might be renamed
if he's convicted of murdering his wife.  Someone replied that they
should rename it to be the OJfs.  To which someone else replied "What's
the difference between O.J. Simpson and Hans Reiser?  Hans kept a journal."

                                Chick