[GLLUG] Re: Community Mesh Networking

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 08:57:43 EDT 2006

If you were to pay for higher bandwidth and a business solution for
your "organization" I'm sure they wouldn't mind. they might not mind
anyway. you pay for the bandwidth your mesh get's upstream. it's none
of their busines how many people are on it.

as far as isp's go I would try acd.net. if they are available in your region.