[GLLUG] RSVP

Jim Fick jfick at mphi.org
Tue Sep 12 14:49:05 EDT 2006

I'll be there.

James A. Fick, Jr
IT Systems & Security Manager
2501 Jolly Road, Suite 180
Okemos, MI 48864
(517) 324-8304
(517) 324-8370 (Fax)
-----Original Message-----
From: linux-user-bounces at egr.msu.edu
[mailto:linux-user-bounces at egr.msu.edu] On Behalf Of Charles Ulrich
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:47 AM
To: linux-user at egr.msu.edu
Subject: [GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, September 14

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave
in Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and
Fairview avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI

We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/

Agenda: Linux Help Workshop

One of the great things about using Linux is the huge supportive
community
around it. If you have a question, there's the staggeringly good chance
that
someone else has already asked it already, or if not, somebody can at
least
answer it or point you in the right direction. This weel, Caleb will
show you
where to go for community technical support and documentation for the
more
popular Linux distributions, the different methods of support available,
and
even how to ask questions intelligently to ensure a quick and helpful
response.

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so
that we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to
this message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field)
indicating your desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to
"RSVP". Thanks!

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com