[GLLUG] Call for Computer Lounge Volunteers

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Sun Apr 15 01:20:49 EDT 2007

I volunteered for a pair of tech/security positions for at least a two
hour block.

Almost any time slot "should" work (we might be staying off-site with a
friend), just let me know when you'd prefer me and  I'll double check
the timing.  I can't commit up-front to the time, as the security
position would be one of my good friends (Alan) who's driving in from
Ohio.  He wasn't planning any sessions in particular, so I'm not
expecting a timing problem.

If needed, I can pick up another one to two hour shift (I'll need a
break somewhere in-between).  I'm taking off Friday and will be helping
with the setup/teardown -- not really a way around it as I'm bringing
one of the gaming machines plus a monitor (or 3 if I hear the rest of
the computer lounge needs them).  If we still need more security, I can
ask my friend about taking another shift or two.