[GLLUG] Call for Computer Lounge Volunteers

Bill Bartilson bbartilson at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 10:00:10 EDT 2007

How goes the recruiting?

I had no plans to attend the 'con, and I'm not at all active in the
group.  I've been running a song swap on Thursday nights for almost a
year now, so can't make any meetings.

Having said that, I think what you cats are doing is great, and I've
found the list to be a great resource when I'm in trouble.

If there's a need, I'll drive down simply to take a shift in the
lounge, in either position.  I could probably give you 4-6 hours at
most any time of day.  (Don't make my shift start at 6AM, but
midnight to 4AM is okay)

So if I'm willing to drive to the thing only to volunteer, Chick
should have an overflow of you who'll spare an hour or two out of
sheer guilt.

Somebody make sure to tell me where the thing is...

-Bill