[GLLUG] Call for Computer Lounge Volunteers

Dan DeSloover zifferent at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 11:08:11 EDT 2007

Perhaps you could have a sing-up sheet at Registration? Racheal Sherman might be able to help you
out (she's the volunteer-wrangler this year) Send a request to penguins at penguicon.org.

I will volunteer but I want to know the schedule before I do. Waiting right up to con to volunteer
I will know for sure what's going kind of programming is happening and when.