[GLLUG] Computer Lounge help (and a problem)

Michael Rudas audiotech50 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:57:37 EDT 2007

My original message from my "MPR_Linux at Ameritech.net" account was blocked by
your spam filter:

[...]
<linux-user at egr.msu.edu>35.9.37.165 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host
[68.142.198.213] blocked using psbl.surriel.com; Listed in PSBL
[...]

Of course, I have no Trojans or viruses on my machine, so I don't know
what's happening here... blocking the entire Ameritech POP mail
server, maybe?  If so PSBL is casting a way-too-wide net...

Anyway, the original message:

Just so you guys know... I live less than ten minutes from the hotel
(11 Mile & I-75, basically).  As needed, I can provide 2 monitors, two
speaker systems, and 2 computers (as well as misc. mouses, keyboards,
etc).

I am also willing to volunteer to help man the computer lounge, though
I want to see the schedule first.  I will have copies of all three
Debian Etch DVDs, as well-- and can make more as needed.

-- Michael Rudas