[GLLUG] Thanks!

Jim Fick jfick at mphi.org
Mon Apr 23 07:31:44 EDT 2007

For my first (but certainly not last) Penguicon, I had a blast.  Did not
take as many pictures as I wanted to but it's probably better that way.

Jordan, don't forget to send me the picture of the BLUE FISH!!  You know
which one I'm talking about.

I wanted to say congratulations to the GLLUG team who won the Junk Pile
Wars, you guys ROCK!  BTW, I do have several photos of our team in
action.

I thought the Installfest was a huge success and that it ran well beyond
the time frame it was allotted.  Chick was right, there were at least
2-3 people per GLLUG tech on hand and we even had one gentleman
volunteer his time to assist with installs.

I'd say fun was had by all.

Server
> > Battle of '07 and also for loaning much of the lounge hardware.
> >
> > Clay, for putting together the Burn Unit and also being generally
> helpful.
> >
> > Stan, for bringing the large array of miscellaneous networking stuff
and
> > for
> > the MythTV demo.
> >
> > Jim, for loaning equipment to the lounge and hauling much of it down
> there
> > for
> > us.
> >
> > Roger, Lee, and Jeremy for loaning a bunch of terminals, equipment,
and
> > cables.
> >
> > Reb, for donating and collecting donations for blank discs for the
Burn
> > Unit,
> > even though her time with us was too short to fit in another
Penguicon.