[GLLUG] more Penguicon thoughts

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:25:36 EDT 2007

then I suggest not at all, unless your volunteering to set up and tear down.
because having to set up and tear down twice a day will be  nuisance. We
didn't have to baby sit it last year. We could just keep the password out of
the hands of anyone that doesn't show there ID as over the age of 18. this
would be no more difficult than the monitoring they do for alcohol. Or we
could remove all games rated mature from the list of what's playable.

--
Caleb Cushing