[GLLUG] Brazilian Style BBQ in honor of Reb.

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Mon Apr 23 16:57:20 EDT 2007

Jeff asked me to do the GLLUG announcement this week, but I am a bad
typist and my English isn't any better then my typing skill, sooooo....

In honor of Rebekah Neely, we are going to be having this week's GLLUG
meeting at the Patriot Park, in East Lansing, (John M. Patriarche Park),
on the corner of Saginaw Hwy and Alton Rd. (directions from Gone Wired
Cafe:  http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=2021+East+Michigan
+Avenue,+48912&daddr=John+M+Patriarche
+Park&sll=42.744725,-84.469525&sspn=0.010968,0.019913&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=14&om=1 ))

We have 15 pounds of very good and tender top sirloin, but we do need
charcoal, pop, maybe rice, salad(potato?) and plastic-ware and plates.

Whomever can contribute to this, please let me know.

Let's have a good time and remember our good friend in style.

Eduardo