[GLLUG] Brazilian Style BBQ in honor of Reb.

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Mon Apr 23 17:27:20 EDT 2007

Eduardo,

Any objections to opening this up a little for those that don't eat
sirloin?  As far as meats go, I only eat poultry and fish, but I think
we also had a few vegetarians in the group.  I could bring some fish or
chicken, others could bring some portabella mushrooms or eggplant, etc.

Also, are we set for grill space for that many people?  I only have a
little camp stove, but I'd gladly bring it if it would help.