[GLLUG] more Penguicon thoughts

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Mon Apr 23 17:20:42 EDT 2007

Karl Schuttler wrote:
> What is wrong with just putting a sign up that says "By using this
> computer you agree to our terms of use and that you are over 18"?

The big flaw of that argument is that I didn't see many kids with an
"Acceptably Used" ribbon on.  All kidding aside, that sign was a HUGE
hit, Marshall.  For next year, could you do a similar thing, but hide a
URL to the content somewhere in the middle?  A lot of people asked me
for copies, but I just referred them to you.