[GLLUG] computer gaming at Penguicon

Marshal Newrock marshal at idealso.com
Wed Apr 25 13:20:45 EDT 2007

A demo or talk can be done with a single computer, but it is definitely
better with more.  For an actual gaming event, four if we can manage.
And yes, signage.  That's one of the biggest (and hopefully easiest)
areas for improvement for the computer lounge next year.

I think we need to overshoot for hardware.  If we want 20 terminals, we
should have hardware for 22-24 on hand.  At least 5 gaming machines for
a table of 4 (and recruitment should start shortly after the GLLUG
Penguicon wrap-up meeting). And a spare terminal server if we can manage
it.

Oh yes, and absolutely no last-minute updates.