[GLLUG] Eureka!

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Apr 25 20:37:47 EDT 2007

It's the rare beer that isn't open source.  Brewers tend to be pretty
generous about sharing information.  If Fred Seers of Frankenmuth
Brewery shared his Frankenmuth Dark recipe (which he did, I have it), I
think it's safe to assume most will.  Copying his process and making an
identical beer would be next to impossible.  His former assistant is
head brewer there now and the beer is different.  Still good, but
definitely a different beer.

Clay