[GLLUG] more Penguicon thoughts

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Wed Apr 25 21:17:30 EDT 2007

I think it would also be a wonderful thing to offer some programing in
the lounge or offer it as a training room part of the time. there are
allot of thing that could be taught such as:

openoffice
fluxbox
enlightenment
xfce
kde
gnome
gimp
computer security
inkscape
programing various languages
the waring factions of diskettes
blogging
web development
server administration
domination of the planet
Drupal
Joomla
ddwrt
proper condum box disposal
Karl could even do a kids class on how to bypass a proxy filter

I am sure you all can come up with more ideas. If we are going to have
to do shifts in the lounge anyway might as well share some of our knowledge.

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
517-485-2650 ext 220
jeff at idealso.com