[GLLUG] Re: More Penguicon Thoughts

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Wed Apr 25 21:55:57 EDT 2007

What does everyone think about posting to the other lugs asling for
volunteers and presenters for the computer lounge next year? I think we
have the foundation very stable and could do so much more with the
facility. It was very slow at 5 am on Sunday we could offer that world
domination class then. I would prefer giving my backup presentation
where people could actually type in commands and follow along.

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
517-485-2650 ext 220
jeff at idealso.com