[GLLUG] Beer Track?

Dan DeSloover zifferent at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 11:40:47 EDT 2007

I would love a beer track (perhaps too much?) In any case I was thinking of doing a [commercial]
beer tasting panel next year, but I wanted to have someone else help out, because beer by the
bottle can get expensive and I don't want to spend more than $25 - $35 on the event. If anyone
else is interested in helping me run the panel that would be great.