[GLLUG] Beer Track?

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Fri Apr 27 22:45:05 EDT 2007

I thought the space issues and the $$$ were enough to kill any
consideration of such a thing, but sometimes I'm a bit too subtle.

Anyhow, I forgot to mention that most equivalent bands based in the Troy
area will be closer to $1000.  There are a lot of bands that drive in
just for the higher pay in the area.  If you did want more affordable
entertainment for something near Troy, you'll probably need to bring a
group in from a surrounding area.