[GLLUG] That's Great To Hear

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:11:04 EDT 2007

Steven,

The focus of the meeting really depends on if people have ideas they
would like to present. Last week, however, we discussed PenguinCon (of
which we serve the computer lounge; penguicon.org) in order to prepare
for next year. Generally we have a social night if no one has a
presentation scheduled, which is quite often. We have had some very
good presentations, although their number is small. We usually get a
few pizzas for us to enjoy before we actually start the meeting.

Karl