[GLLUG] Software Freedom Day

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:00:20 EDT 2007

I see we're already represented on the Michigan page for Software
Freedom Day (http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/northamerica/MI).
That was quick work.  Good job, somebody!  Looks like a pretty nice
t-shirt they have, too.  If they won't send us any free ones, maybe we
can still buy some for ourselves for the team rate of fifteen dollars.
I would buy one at that price.

MSU is playing Pittsburgh on September 15th in East Lansing.  Maybe
CompUSA would let us set up a table outside their store in Frandor.  As
suggested at the meeting, high schools might be amenable to having us
present, although maybe they would be better for a sort of travelling
install-fest, doing a different high school or two each weekend.

                                Chick