[GLLUG] Ubuntu

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Fri Aug 3 10:55:20 EDT 2007

Steven Sayers wrote:
> Well, I've another post to make. I hear a lot about Linux User Groups
> disliking Ubuntu for it's ease of use / limited choice. I for one like
> Ubuntu, I still have dabbled in Gentoo, started Linux with Debian, and
> have done a lot of technical things in my day. Will I still be respected
> as an Ubuntu user?

Most of us in the group actually like Ubuntu a lot. I personally wasn't a fan
of it at first because I wasn't big on Debian and hated GNOME in the early
days of the 2.0 series. But I've since learned to get along with Debian and
GNOME has gotten a lot better recently.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC - http://www.idealso.com