[GLLUG] Ubuntu

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Fri Aug 3 14:38:00 EDT 2007

Steven Sayers wrote:
> Well, I've another post to make. I hear a lot about Linux User Groups
> disliking Ubuntu for it's ease of use / limited choice. I for one like
> Ubuntu, I still have dabbled in Gentoo, started Linux with Debian, and
> have done a lot of technical things in my day. Will I still be respected
> as an Ubuntu user?

The group here has the tendency to endorse Ubuntu to new users, so
you'll be in good company.  Ubuntu is also the #1 distro. on
distrowatch.com (it has held that spot for almost two years now).
Jordan is an excellent person to talk to - he uses Ubuntu as well on his
laptop.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President