Re: [GLLUG] desktop freezing??

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Sat Dec 1 09:56:21 EST 2007

Testing the memory isn't a bad idea.  I've got MicroScope which has many different tests (walking bit, etc) for memory and the system in general.  It wasn't frozen when I got home last night but I went out and got a new PS last night anyway.  An AIG 400W PS.

Gonna change it out now.  Have to cut all my zip ties :(

Think I might go pick up some of those round ide cables since I'm in there anyway.  Give myself a little more room.

Wish me luck.

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company