[GLLUG] desktop freezing??

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:15:03 EST 2007

>From my experience, rounded ide cables are shit. Every one i've ever
used has broken (probably about 5). Granted, they were the ones that
come with your motherboard, but they were server motherboards. The
idea is really nice, but I would suggest just using new ide cables and
managing them in a nice way. Not sure how much stuff you've got going
on in your case, but I have a hard time imagining how drastically they
really improve performance.