[GLLUG] new location

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Sun Dec 2 18:52:44 EST 2007

On Dec 1, 2007 8:12 PM, Clay Dowling <clay at lazarusid.com> wrote:
> I'm strongly opposed to having it at Davenport.  Our previous experience
> there suggests that it's completely inaccessible and nobody is entirely
> sure where to go.

It was inaccessible only because the entire southeast quadrant of
downtown lansing was tore up for construction. Ordinarily, it's just a
block off Cedar on Kalamazoo with several ways to get there including
street signs on all the major surrounding roads. And plenty of free
parking, something you don't see too often that close to the downtown
area. The biggest downside is that the function space doesn't offer a
whole lot more than what we currently have. Aside from more chairs.

Charles