[GLLUG] new location

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Mon Dec 3 10:24:05 EST 2007

>>> "Clay Dowling" <clay at lazarusid.com> 12/3/2007 10:17 AM >>>
One of the issues with the move is that we'd like to end bringing in
outside food.  Getting people to contribute has become a problem, moreso
now that we've moved away from cheap pizza.

Which is another great justification for holding it at a location where people can buy what they want themselves. Whoever tries to approach the restaraunts needs to pitch it that we are looking to bring in business for them, not that we need a place to sit. I know most people bought something at gone wired each night, and that is likely to be the case wherever we go.