[GLLUG] Re: New Location

Jordan jordan.robison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:15:40 EST 2007

Yeah Sorry about the switch name, but it is me Jordan. Yes the sandwich
shop will have coffee but nothing special just plan old coffee and I am
sure there will be sugar and cream. The location is in a great spot for
business and I thought way not try to have it some where GLLUG would not
have to pay for the space. Also I am going to see if I would be able to
advertise GLLUG at the shop, but that is if we choose to move to that
location.