[GLLUG] Re: New Location

davefff davefff at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 02:27:31 EST 2007

Switch wrote:
> My dad is just about to open a store  in down town Lansing right next
> to the Peanut shop. I asked him if he was willing to let GLLUG use the
> space for our meetings. His respond was yea that would be fine. His
> store is going to be a sandwich shop with soda and chips and maybe
> more and the prices are not that bad, there will be free wireless
> internet also. The space is more than enough for what we will need and
> plenty of seats and tables for our group. Please let me know if any
> one is interested...

> Hello from Dave, KB2MVF, davefff at comcast.net

Downtown Lansing sounds good to me, and it is close.

Am new to this, too old to seriously learn all there is to learn, but
will do some of it because I don't like BG.

Presently, am trying to set up a 2nd HD on Knoppix Linux. Have used
Fedora Core 3,4,&5 previously, and Ubuntu 7.something.

Don't have a lap top, but if the sandwich shop has coffee, would partake
of that brew.

My son says I should learn something called Python, but he hasn't
volunteered the time, or frustration in teaching an old dog new tricks...

73, Dave

P.Sp. 2nd attempt to mail this, first went direct to switch, I think???