[GLLUG] Video Editing on Linux

Michael George george at idealso.com
Wed Dec 5 08:03:26 EST 2007

I would say that high-quality video editing in general has a bit of a
learning curve.  I've a friend who is quite experienced with Apple's Final
Cut Pro, and I've been hoping he would venture into Linux non-linear video
editing so that I could get some assessments from him.  But so far (while
he is a big *nix fan) he's still doing his stuff on the Mac.