[GLLUG] Triple Boot and Grub?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:55:45 EST 2007

If I recall correctly, Ubuntu will leave the entries for other boot
selections alone when you update it.  (I haven't used it in a while.)
However, if you let another distro create its own menu and reinstall
GRUB, there's no guarantee it will include what's already in menu.lst.
I would recommend keeping a copy of menu.lst someplace other than where
it's located (/boot/grub in Slackware) in case you want to restore it.

                                Chick