[GLLUG] linux friendly audio player

Dennis Kelly dpk at egr.msu.edu
Sat Dec 8 20:25:27 EST 2007

I like my setup.. I have a  30 GB iPod Video running Rockbox.  I rip
all my albums to my data RAID1 in flac format.  When I add a new
album, I run a flac2ogg script I wrote that traverses my music
directory and converts them as necessary, keeping the tags.  I connect
my iPod running Rockbox which is just seen as a flash drive in Linux,
and rsync my albums, excluding the flac files.

http://www.rockbox.org/

dpk