[GLLUG] Video Editing on Linux

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Thu Dec 13 21:21:47 EST 2007

Thanks for passing this along Bill. It's a good read. Although I don't
have a digital video camera, I can sympathize with the guy. I nearly
went over the edge just trying to figure out how to get mencoder to
transcode video files from my DVR. Open source video software is very
powerful, but there are practically no newbie-friendly tools available
yet.

Charles